Offerings: Intro to Russian Kettlebell Active Seminar - 2-3 hours - up to 8 participants - $60.00 per head
Basic Russian Kettlebell - Small Group - 1 hour - up to 6 participants - $20.00 per head
Advanced Russian Kettlebell - Small Group - up to 4 participants 1 hour - $20.00 per head
High Intensity Interval Training Boot Camp - 45 min - up to 10 participants - $10.00 per head
TRX small group - up to 3 participants - 1 hour - $20.00 per head
Intro to Lebert Equalizer Active Seminar - 2 hours - up to 10 participants - 1 hour - $40.00 per head
Basic Lebert Equalizer - 1 hour - up to 10 participants - 20.00 per head
Lebert Equalizer Obstacle Course/Boot Camp - 45 min - up to 10 participants - $10.00 per head
2 hr Intro to Kettlebell Seminar will include DETAILED instruction and corrective tips for the 3 basic movements of the Russian Style Kettlebell - followed by warmup and an intense workout. This seminar is highly recommended for all folks new to Kettlebell
- The Goblet Squat
- The Turkish Get Up
- The Swing
1 hr Basic Kettlebell classes will include brief instruction of 2 of the 3 basic movements, corrective tips, followed by a warmup and intense workout
Note: In order to attend Advanced Kettlebell classes, the 2 hour Seminar must be completed.
- High Intensity Interval Training Bootcamp will contain instruction on a variety of stations using multiple tools and body weight exercises and is a TON of fun but also pretty tough!
- Intro to Lebert Equalizer will contain instruction on a multitude of configurations and exercises for strength, cardio, and flexibility/stability, followed by a warmup
- TRX small group will incorporate the 4 basic configurations for utilizing the TRX straps and teach several exercises in each configuration, followed by a warmup and fun but tough workout!
For additional details on all group sessions, or to schedule a session on or after January 2nd in Wilmington, please contact me at email@example.com or 404-740-6975.
GET KETTLEBELL STRONG!!!
Dragon Door Hard Style Kettle Bell (HKC) Instructor, Certified July, 2013 (www.dragondoor.com)
Lebert Equalizer Instructor, Certified, March, 2013 (www.lebertfitness.com)
Aerobics, Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Group Fitness Instructor, Certified, July 2012 (www.afaa.com)
AFAA Indoor Cycling Instructor, Certified, July 2012
Total Body Resistance Training (TRX) Level I Certified Instructor, August 2012 (www.trxtraining.com)
Movement Efficiency Training (MET) Level I Certified Instructor, July 2013 (www.metmethod.com)
B.S. Integrated Science and Technology, Healthcare Concentration, James Madison University
• 5+ yrs experience personal training, working with clients on dieting/nutrition
• 2+ yrs experience group fitness training (3-10 participants)
• Over 100 Boot Camps taught (20+ participants)
• Over 100 Small Group Kettle Bell, TRX, and Lebert Equalizer classes taught
• Over 50 Indoor Cycling Classes taught
Integrated Science and Technology: Concentration - Healthcare
Strength and Toning,Core,Lose Weight,Prenatal,Postnatal,Weight Maintenance,Injury Prevention,Nutrition,Endurance Training,Plyometrics,Tabata,Sport Specific,Group Training,Corporate Training,Boot Camp,Yoga,Spinning,TRX,Kettlebells
Client Gym,Park,Client Home
30 minutes,45 minutes,60 minutes ,90 minutes,Weekend Retreats,All day fitness camp
Pull up bar,Push up bars,Medicine ball,Kettle bell,Sandbags,Jump rope,Bosu,Resist a ball,Bands,Foam roller,Agility ladder,Battle ropes,Tires,TRX
I have my own transportation
Group rates,Senior discount,College discount,Free initial consult
Flexibility,Balance,Cardiovascular Endurance,Workout,Muscular Strength ,Muscular Endurance
Pay by the session,Annual membership,Pay by the week,Pay by the month,Start with a trial session