1. Convenience: Save Money, Time, Energy, and Frustration.
We understand that you don't want to spend hours in the gym working on getting in shape and even if you did, most people just don't have the time! Not to mention, you don't have to spend hours to get great results!
Here are a couple ways that you save by not joining a gym:
- Time saved by not having to motivate yourself to get to the gym.
- Time saved by not having to pack your gym bag.
- Time saved by not driving to and from the gym, as well as parking issues. (Most people drive 5-20 min./ each way.)
- Time saved by not waiting for equipment. (10-20 min.)
- Time saved by not socializing with unwanted attention and interactions. (5-30 min.)
- Money saved by gas costs. The average person spends about a ½ tank to 1 full tank or more / month from driving to and from the gym. That could total up to $37.50 - $72.50/month that could save you $450 - $870/year. * Based on the researched average person driving 2-17 miles to their respective gym.
- Money saved by no gym joining and enrollment fees, or annual fees. $99-$300
- Money saved by no gym cancellation fee.
- Money saved by not having to hire a babysitter or paying additional gym fee.
- Money saved by not having to purchase expensive gym equipment.
- No hassle for snow days, no reason to cancel workouts.
- Decreased risk of becoming sick and needing time to recover. You can avoid this by not being exposed to sick gym goers and sweaty gym equipment.
When you look at the above numbers, you could save 25 to 90+ minutes a day by having a trainer come to your home or office.
Who said losing weight and getting yourself "back on track" was easy? Well, they lied. Keeping yourself motivated and focused on a goal is difficult without the proper support system. The thing is, you didn't just wake up and have a spare tire, cellulite, or extra pounds overnight, it took months, and for most people years to develop their bad habits. Therefore, you cannot expect it to come off in a day! Staying focused and consistent when the end goal may seem long and far away is the trick to long term success. The pounds will go away, you will change shape and having a home personal trainer can help you more than going to a gym and not having a game plan. Having phone, calls, emails and someone physically showing up to hold you accountable with weigh-ins, body fat tests, workouts and food check-ups, all help our clients stay motivated.
3. Customized Programs.
No two people's bodies are identical. We come in all shapes and sizes. Gyms and other personal training companies give clients a generic program. And then they charge $85 - 200 an hour for a predetermined cookie cutter program. They go through the same exercises and machines that they will continue to perform for weeks, months, and even sometimes years. This makes their programs highly ineffective. Why? Because as your body becomes stronger and adapts to their exercises, there is no one changing the workout techniques and exercises. In turn your body will stop making progress and plateau.
This takes the "personal" out of a personal training service. At The Personalized Physique, our trainers individualize an easy to use training and fitness guide that will include healthy habits to maximize weight and body fat loss. Clients have their body fat/weight/inches measured at the beginning of their program and then every 3-4 weeks after. This helps to give quantifiable results as well as gives clients the motivation to keep up the hard work they have put into the program.
4. Guidance, Safe Instruction and Education.
Safety is our most important concern when developing a plan, starting slow and building up as your muscles become stronger. We never ask you to push past what you feel comfortable and encourage our clients to tell us how they are feeling during workouts. Proper form and technique make all the difference when performing exercises. Not only for your safety but for getting the most out of your workout. Save yourself the frustration of not being able to figure out why you aren't getting results. Having proper form and technique, figuring the speed, intensity, duration, and frequency of each exercise is important for your program design. Why go through the motions if you are not getting the benefits? Don't be one of those people N now is the time to learn how you can make your fitness and wellness program work better.
5. Support and Accountability.
Wonder why so many people use personal trainers? According to the Consumer Reports Magazine article titled "The Truth About Dieting" (June 2002), people who were most successful at long term weight loss "did not involve themselves with Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, or any other organization." Instead, the researchers found that...
"If any one thing made a difference for them, it was one-on-one counseling from a professional such as a psychologist, nutritionist or personal trainer..." (p. 27)
This unbiased article is the collaboration of the experiences of more than 8,000 successful weight "losers" - meaning real people living in the real world losing and keeping the weight off.
We implement a support system that builds you up and helps you grow stronger. Here's how:
- Hand holding with the understanding that we are here to support you emotionally, mentally, and physically. You are a package deal. We can't help one part without helping the rest of you. The same way we can't spot reduce your body parts, we need to condition your entire body and mind as a whole.
- It's impossible to quit on yourself if someone is there rooting you on every step of the way.
- We schedule a time and we show up, we want you to achieve your fitness goals and we understand that it takes hard work and dedication.
- In addition, we provide online, email, and phone support to help all our clients trouble shoot any fitness or wellness problem. You are not alone. We understand that fitness and wellness goes deeper than skin and muscle.
Guaranteed accountability: you can have it too.
6. It's Fun. Bust Your Boredom.
We believe that if you don't enjoy it, you're not going to stick with it! Our workouts are always different. No two workouts are the same. We use different types of equipment to make sure you stay challenged: kettle bells, medicine balls, bands, TRX suspension training, sliding discs, landmines, sand bags, tires, and so much more! Working out shouldn't be boring and there shouldn't be lots of resting. You don't go to the gym to sit down! Learn new ways to keep yourself in shape using your own body weight and progressive exercises as you become stronger. Never again have to worry when you travel if you will be able to work out. Our exercises can be performed anywhere.
7. Qualified, Certified, Supervised and Insured Personal Trainers.
All of our trainers are certified by national certifying organizations/agencies for personal trainers. We do not hire anyone who is uncertified. All of our trainers are also required to maintain their CPR certifications as well. Our trainers work together as a team to bring clients the highest level of achievable results. Programs are designed and monitored not only your individual trainer but also our head trainer to ensure ultimate success.
8. Better & Quicker Results.
Let's face it: who wouldn't want more bang for the buck? We understand that your time is valuable and that you want the most out of your workout. Our programs are designed to make sure even your rest is active so you engage more muscles, increase endurance, and teach your body how to utilize an hour to condition your entire body. Every person is looked at separately and is given exercises that are appropriate for their fitness level.
Loose the inches and pounds for good!